Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

We Mix Well Card

Rcvd Paper Smooches order and have tried to make it a habit to test out the product within a week of receiving.

Can you find the metal on the card without looking at the supplies list below? 

Photographed with one of my favorite dessert recipe books. I have made several of the recipes including the Pineapple-Upside-Down Cake that I make every year for my hubby's birthday.



























cardstock/paper: blue, white, yellow,
   pattern paper with Kitchen Gadgets

Crayola: pencil colors

ink: black, Memento Bahama Blue, Simon Fossill

metal: silver brad (on right side of mixer stamp/die image)

Paper Smooches: stamp/die Kitschy Kitchen


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch


Paper Smooches Ch Flowers  6/14
   flower on bowl & flowers on pattern paper

























Simon Mon Ch Man  3/5  6/14
  male card when I give this to my husband who is a 
    better cook than me and I like to bake for him

Simon Wed Ch Something Metallic  1/5  6/16

1 comment:

  1. Such a FUN card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete