Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Adventure Ahead Card

Created this card using Close To My Heart CTMH Aurora Cricut images (mtns, trees & Bear), CTMH stamp/die & CTMH papers/cardstocks. Can you see where I used a piece of the pattern zip strip from 12" x 12" cardstock?


You can order these wonderful CTMH items. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

Photographed the card near our tomato garden. 








cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH:  cardstock/paper - brown, grey, greens, white,
   Into the Wild (pattern - mat, zip strip)
   Cricut - Aurora (mtns, trees, Bear)  ink - black
   stamp/die - Wild & Free (sentiment, arrow)

Stampin' Up SU: punch - X Lg Tag (sentiment tag)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain (on Bear)


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

Dare 2 B Artzy Jun Ch Masculine  2/3

  

Simon Mon Ch Man  2/5  6/14  

Simon Wed Design Team Call

3 comments:

  1. Like your adventure card - wishing you the best on selection of Design Team for Simon Say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining our DT call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete