Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

CTMH StitchedTogetherScrap Quilt Card

Recently rcvd Close To My Heart CTMH Quilt embossing folder when it became available after selling out first time. I discovered that it was easier to cut the squares to be 
1 3/8" x 1 3/8" and place in embossing folder because if not cut first and cut after embossing the paper tears more & the white core shows thru.
 
I've always been envious of people who can quilt. I crochet so I used a blanket I crocheted using granny stitch pattern but since I do not like to join squares I kept going around & around changing colors.

You can order thru month of Jun  the stamp & die, papers & embossing folder. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

























cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: 
   emb - Quilt embossing folder  ink - Carolina
   paper/cardstock - blues, Stitched Together
   stamp - Stitched Together Scrapbooking Z3717

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Make Your Own Background  2/5  6/7
   background - made quilt squares using CMTH emb folder 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  6/3

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilted look! I like crocheting too and hate joining the granny squares.

    Cheryl
    https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete