Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tim Holtz Glitter Snowman Card

Created this card with the Polka Doodle
whiteout challenge in mind. Discovered that
embossing on glitter does not show on a scanned
image & my small point & shoot did not do a
good job either so out came my DSLR Canon
camera to show image of this card. It is all white
with the glitter & blue stamping ink being the only
small touch of color. The blue background is just that
a background that I placed the card on for photograph
purposes.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

Polka Doodle white cards and only tiny bit of color will be allowed, use texture, bling & glitter,
just remember to keep white

Week 37 Challenge - Whiteout


Paper:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base white cardstock


foam adhesives
Memento Bahama Blue ink
the Paper Studio Stampabilities Snowflakes 'Let it snow' sentiment
Tim Holtz snowman embossing folder
white glitter

9 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome card- I find white so elegant
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. worked on this glittering yesterday, let it dry & am pleased at how it turned out

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, i love the snowman and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sparkly!!! I love all the glitter - great card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea all white so elegant and the blue sentiment is the perfect accent. I have this folder on my have to have it list you just made me want it MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I wish I could e-mail you to chat. If you get a chance please forward it to me.

    Thanks!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations/DCD DT member
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and very sparkly! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Melissa.
    Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Whiteout challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete