Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disney Pixar Artwork Scrapbook Layout

Some of you may know & others may not that
I've been creating 6" x 6" albums and one that
I have created is of my daughter's artwork.

My daughter sketched a favorite of mine & hers,
Disney Pixar Wall-E, for me in 2008. My daughter
is now a sophomore in college studying Art Animation.
I think it would be so cool some day to see her name
in Disney Pixar animated film credits or some such
animation film credits.

We saw the film at the theater and have the DVD.














Closeup:


















closeup of the actual sketch:














Entering this into the following challenge:

Disney Pixar - Link Up Party


Disney Best of Pixar 1" Wall E Icon with layers

Paper:
6" x 6" Base blue cardstock
5 3/4" x 5 3/4" yellow cardstock
4 3/4" x 5 black cardstock
4 1/4" x 4 3/4" silver cardstock

4" x 4 1/2" photo

Fiskars corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. How fun- I just love Wall-E! It would be cool for her to someday have her name in lights! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome. She is very talented!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your daughter is amazing! Maybe she can get at job with Animation Department at Disney! Thank for joining our link-up party!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a VERY talented daughter!

    Thanks for joining the Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete