Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Autumn ATC 01

Created this Autumn Artist Trading Card (ATC).

For those not knowing what an ATC is: it is a
piece of artwork that measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
using sturdy material for base, embellished
in many ways and are often traded.

Simple enough to make using the Martha Stewart
corner punch & edge punch. The 2 large Maple
leaves & 4 smaller Maple leaves punched out
are used.
















Entering it into the following challenges:

1. CAS-ual Fridays CFC19 Falling to Pieces

CFC19



This week we have a technique challenge for you...

CFC19: Use paper piecing on your Fall themed Clean And Simple project



2. critterchallengeblog Ch#82 Photo Inspiration

Challenge #82 - Photo Inspiration

This weeks challenge:
PHOTO INSPIRATION




3. Love to Crop Happy Fall incorporate fall colors into your project link up as many new
2nd entry into this challenge

Happy Fall Y'All!! It's CHALLENGE time!! :)


4. My Craft Spot
Monday Challenge #25 - Happy Harvest!


5. Use it Tuesday

Challenge #15: Uninked Stamp

I'm always buying the $1 stamps at JoAnns & Michaels and this time I'm using
the Inkadinkado Harvest Assortment 'autumn' sentiment


Paper:
2 1/2" x 3 1/2" brown, 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" maroon
2" x 2 3/4" Fall patterned paper scrap
1" x 3 1/4" golden yellow

Martha Stewart Fall Leaves corner & edge punch

Inkadinkado Harvest assortment autumn sentiment
black ink

16 comments:

  1. How pretty! Great Job! Ya know I never knew what the heck ATC was! Thanks for teaching me something new and for joining the challenge at Love to Crop!
    Peggy Sue-guest designer @Love to Crop
    Http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the punch - very pretty. Fall is so awesome!! I am so glad you participated in this challenge.. new follower too!
    doris -guest designer FALL colors Love to Crop
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the BG paper and all the leaves !Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Fall theme! I love the punched edge! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leaves and how you placed them

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute ATC!

    I just saw your message but there was no way to email you back. Birthday Sundaes didn't have a prize for Challenge #24. Challenge #23 did and the winner was posted. Sorry for any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa Check out my ATC Art gallery Exhibit that is coming up. You may be interested if you have any questions let me know.

    I love your piece.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors! Is that a patterned paper in the background or a picture? The orange punched sentiment and little leaves are the perfect color to show it off. Thanks so much for playing with us at Use it Tuesday!! - Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is great, love how you used the punched leaves! Thanks for joining us over at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthday Sundaes: I thought there was no prize of ch 24 but was not sure so thanks for clearing up the confusion.
    Diana L. : I'll ck out your ATC gallery.
    Heather: used a scrap piece of patterned paper for background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Fall card, really great punch! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used the punches twice. This is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at LTC.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the fall feeling of this piece! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super ATC! How clever to use the punched leaves of the border on your card as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely!! I really like how you used the positive and negative spaces for the leaves. Thanks for linking up with us at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete