Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

GrandParent Scrapbook Layout

Created this GrandParent scrapbook layout.


















I may make another fishing pole &
add some Distress ink to the fishing pole

Not finished the 2nd page since I'm not sure of

what non photo images or embellishing to use yet.



















I had a couple 8" x 8" albums that I wanted to put to use.
I decided to make one a GrandParent/Parent scrapbook.

1st layout has photo of my Grandfather (on my father's side)
who enjoyed fishing & took me fishing several times when he
visited us E coast of FL where I grew up. He would clean the
fish, debone it & cook it.

Photographed in kitchen of 2nd house we lived in in FL

2nd layout is of my older sister (older by 1 yr) on left &
me on right (I had such pretty blonde hair) with the
fish my Grandfather had caught laying on aluminum foil in our
laps and Grandfather on far right.

Photographed at front doorstep of 2nd house we lived in in FL.

Not sure of yr of photo or my age at time photo was taken
but do know that my younger brother was in a stroller in another
photo from same timeframe as this so it was in the 1960s.

Entering this into the following challenges:

CRICUT 360ยบ - Challenge # 10 - Grandparents

Make card or layout as tribute use any cartridge


The Kraft Journal Make it Monday:
Challenge 35: Something Grand
(in honor of Grandparent's Day!)
photos are mounted on Kraft cardstock


Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge 4 1/2" fishing pole 1" real dial size on fish cut twice

Paper:
8" x 8" sassafras mix & mend wee bundle - 1st layout
8" x 8" sassafras ellie's tale wee bundle - 2nd layout
Kraft cardstock
the Paper Studio solid glitter - silver

photos mounted on Kraft cardstock:
2 1/4" x 4 1/2" photo - 1st layout
3 1/4" a 4 1/2" photo - 2nd layout

8 comments:

  1. Great layouts- I love using "older" photos and scrapping them. :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!!! Looks like great memories!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Glad you joined us at Cricut 360 this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again great job with your layout!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUn layout. Fishing must be alot of fun. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious album you are creating! Love the old family photos. Priceless memories!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created the perfect backdrop to preserve the past! Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fantastic memories and layouts. TFS with us at Cricut 360.

    ReplyDelete