Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2022

You make life sweeter Card - Newtons Nook Love&Choc

Using Newton's Nook stamp/die Love & Chocolate for first time. 

Ink blended the white cardstock: base & circle. 

Used a sketch which you can see below. Arranged the pieces and then used Glad Press & Seal to pick up and add adhesive to backs.















Supplies

cardstock/paper:  white (ink blended)

CTMH: ink - Black, Pixie (ink blending)

  pen - Shimmer - Clear & Red

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - pattern - Love & Meows

  die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames, Framework

  stamp/die - Love & Chocolate

other: Glad Press & Seal (great for arranging & placement of

  papers, etc.)

tool: ink blender


  


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch171 Sketch Ch  1/4  4/22









Simon Mon Ch Sweet Treats  2/5  4/17 

StayCrafty with a Blog Named HeroArts AprCh BlendItUp  5/1

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet treat with the chocolate covered strawberry! It looks fabulous with the NND papers! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thank you for joining the challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to use the sketch! I love the scalloped frame! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete