Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Dog Bday Card - Newtons Nook HeartfeltWoofs HeartFrames

Made this for my Lab/Retriever Mix dog that will be 15 in Aug.





 










Supplies

cardstock/paper - white, yellow glitter

CTMH:  ink - Toffee  

Newtons Nook: die - Heart Frames

  stamp - Heartfelt Woofs

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr (only a few more days) catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Ch172 Theme - Birthday  1/4  5/6










Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  5/3 


4 comments:

  1. Yes! A shaped card. Love the side fold. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love the yellow glitter paper, and the heart shaped card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! Gotta love a shaped card! Thanks for celebrating with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete