Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Boot with Daisies Card - CTMH ThankYouKindly BarnDoor

 Like Daisies. First time using CTMH Thank You Kindly stamp/die & Barn Door stamp/die. Used pencil colors with a watercolor brush tool. Used Distress Ink on the wood panels. Added some gems. Will add a birthday sentiment.















Supplies

cardstock: white

CTMH: ink - Black, Sundance, Toffee 

pen - shimmer - Gold, Lemonade  

  stamp/die - Thank You Kindly  boot & Daisies  

  Barn Door   wood panels

gems: the Paper Studio

pencil colors: Milan watercolor

recycle: cardboard from cereal box (for back of boot & flowers

  for sturdiness)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain

tool: watercolor brush

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Easter/Spring  1/5  4/10

  Spring flowers - Daisies

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  4/5

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful barn door card with the boot and lovely flowers! Nice work

    ReplyDelete