Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Raindrops Umbrella Card - CTMH WhenSkiesAreGrey - Cricut CTMH Artistry RaindropsBackground

Used a CTMH stamp/die for the umbrella. Used a Cricut CTMH cartridge for the raindrops background.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper - blue

Cricut: cartridge - CTMH Artistry Raindrops Background

   (used this as a stencil)

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white   ink - Pebble, Wisteria

  stamp/die - When Skies Are Grey

Hero Arts: ink - Summer Sky

other: Glossy Accents (for rain/wet look)

recycle: cardboard from a box on back of umbrella

  for sturdiness

Tool: blending brush


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk673 Ch ISpySomethingBeginwB 3/3  4/28

  B - used blue color as in Hero Arts Summer Sky ink

Cut It Up Ch250 April Showers Bring May Flowers 1/1 5/4

Simon Mon Ch Whatever the Weather  5/5  4/24

Simon Wed Ch Rain or Shine  5/5  4/26 

StayCrafty with a Blog Named HeroArts AprCh BlendItUp  5/1

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge

7 comments:

  1. Love the image and sentiment combination. Such a great card! Thanks so much for joining in with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another lovely entry in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the raindrops in the background and umbrella - super card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, your card is just adorable. I love that you went with the rain option. I love that old song, too!

    Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super adorable card!! Love the seniment you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete