Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2022

#2 Hip Hop Easter Card with Bunny Tail - SVG CuddlyCuteDesigns HipHopTitle

Easter is around the corner. Used Cricut with SVG, Hip Hop Title, from Cuddly Cute Designs. Used Close To My Heart CTMH cardstock that cuts wonderfully on the Cricut.








Supplies

cardstock/paper:  pattern - scrap piece of Easter Eggs

Cricut: Cricut Explore Air

CTMH: cardstock - green, orange, pink, white, yellow

other: pink pom pom

SVG: Cuddly Cute Designs Hip Hop Title  4" height

  


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cupcake Insp Ch541 Bunnies  3/3  4/15








Double Trouble Ch107 KISS Create a Scene, Bunny  3/4  4/17











6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE that fun die cut sentiment. So fun!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable SVG with the little addition of the bunny tail! So cute. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bunny, awesome card. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love that sentiment, so perfect. Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun cut using your Cricut, love the back of the bunny as a part of the sentiment... adorable and fun Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, what a cute Easter card! Love how the bunny outline of your cut file serves as the "o" in your sentiment. Your Easter egg pattern paper is the perfect background for your card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "KISS - Create a Scene" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete