Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 9, 2019

Holly Elf 12/9/19 - Peppermint Pilot

Introduced Holly Elf, baking Christmas Cookies, fireplace mantle Christmas decor, with Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom, Christmas Cards/Envelopes, Christmas gift baskets, Christmas ornament card and Christmas Santa card.

Today Holly Elf is piloting a peppermint plane. 

Some of you may know I'm a pilot. Did you know that when a person completes their solo flight the place where they land tears off/cuts out the back of their shirt and displays it on their pilot wall ? At least that is what the place, Aerosquadron in Orlando, FL, did where I landed and yes I made sure I was wearing my prettiest, sexiest bra! 

When I saw the plane at Target I knew I had to have it. I need to find a bomber jacket like Diana has on her Elf. I may hafe a Beanie Baby that has the perfect bomber jacket.










My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky
DLART Dec 2019 Linky 

7 comments:

  1. Holly Elf looks great in her plane. Great that she can share your interests. A bomber jacket would definitely complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little plane for Holly Elf! I suggest checking out the Barbie clothes and you might find that bomber jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! That plane is super cute! Love that Holly Elf shares your interests. Yeah, and a bomber jacket would be "da bomb"! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have a Beanie Baby that has a bomber jacket that will be perfect for Holly Elf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like she's going to travel the world to deliver some gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful treat for Holly Elf to be able to fly her own plane. Quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I didn't know that you are a pilot, but Holly Elf obviously takes after you in her peppermint plane! A bomber jacket would really complete the look...go Holly Elf!

    ReplyDelete