Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Holly Elf 12/3/19 Cking out my fireplace mantle Christmas decor

Introduced Holly Elf and showed her baking Christmas Cookies.

Today Holly Elf is checking out my fireplace mantle Christmas decor.

See if you can find all the Hot Cocoa theme items. There is a Hot Cocoa sign bought at Michaels 50% off and had an add'l 20% off coupon. The Reindeer wreath was bought at a craft show several years ago. Snoopy Countdown bought Hallmark with promotion that if you bought a Christmas basket for $9 everything that fit into it and even if it did not fit was 20% off. Snoopy Astronaut (did you see the Macy's Parade that Snoopy Astronaut Balloon?) was a birthday present from my daughter. Created the tree sign with black letters, etc. There are Starbucks hot chocolate paper cup ornaments. There are my 2 Red Starbucks cups (on left is last yr & on right is this yr) that Starbucks gave out. This yr they gave out on Nov. 3 as well as today Dec. 3 (I have one from Nov. that I use and the one I got today is part of the display). There is a trunk box with a Cocoa saying on it.








My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky 
DLART Dec 2019 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Nice little collection! Holly Elf is enjoyingit too! You were able to snag some great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection and bargains to boot! Happy times for Holly Elf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mantle piece display - I'm sure Holly Elf had lots of fun checking everything out. I love the Snoopy ornament - I tend to buy Snoopy things when I see them (which isn't very often!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute and cozy decor! Holly looks like she might just be getting a caffeine buzz. Great deals and I especially love that Snoopy Countdown. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice display of items Melissa - like that sign you purchased! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love all the cocoa and Starbucks decorations! Holly Elf looks right at home with those cute pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Holly went straight to the hot cocoa! She had good taste. hehe

    ReplyDelete