Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 2, 2019

Holly Elf 12/2/19 Itty Bitty Baker

Introduced Holly Elf yesterday. Today Holly Elf has become the Itty Bitty Baker baking Christmas Cookies.

The Itty Bitty Baker accessories (apron, bowl, spoon, trays of Christmas goodies, etc.) are a Target exclusive and one of 2 items I bought yesterday in addition to the Elf that was part of the buy the Elf & 2 additional items get $10 Target gift card promo.

This gave me reason to get out some of my old Barbie items like the kitchen. 

I will soon start my Christmas baking cookies & making fudge.







My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky 
DLART Dec 2019 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Holly Elf looks organised in her kitchen. Hope her cookies turn out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this! Holly Elf is going to bake up some yummy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Holly is cooking up something delicious!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Fabulous kitchen set up. Looks like Holly is cooking up a storm. Love the apron. Must check out Target. Elzabet is jealous. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, and great little Barbie kitchen!! I have a feeling your Holly elf is going to be whipping a big batch of goodies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly elf is quite the little baker. Such a neat deal getting to use her Granma Barbies kitchen stove. Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge
    I love her setup
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wonder what kind of cookies she's baking ...

    ReplyDelete