Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Daisy Elf & Holly Elf 12/5/19 - Christmas Cards/Envelopes

Introduced Holly Elf, showed her baking Christmas Cookies, checking out my fireplace mantle Christmas decor and with Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom.

Today, Daisy Elf & Holly Elf are checking out the Christmas Cards/Envelopes I'm almost ready to mail out. I learned calligraphy before my daughter was born and calligraphy sign all cards & envelopes. Had idea to calligraphy write letter inside cards but after one card I saw that would not be happening so I calligraphy wrote the letter, scanned & printed the calligraphy letter. Look carefully to see whose name is on the envelope Holly Elf is holding.





My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky 
DLART Dec 2019 Linky

6 comments:

  1. I think Daisy and Holly want to learn calligraphy too! Daisy looks a little downhearted but Holly is ready for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWHHHH I always love seeing your calligraphy. Holly sure is a big help. I am sure you are gald she showed up. Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge
    I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art of calligraphy! I had a pen set years ago but never did learn it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned calligraphy some years ago but haven't used it in a while. I hope Holly and Daisy don't lose any of your Christmas mail while they are checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, pretty calligraphy, and I see that one is going to Diana! Daisy and Holly look like they've got that card sending thing down perfectly and you're lucky to have their help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Lovely calligraphy and how nice to have helpers with the Christmas cards. Lucky Diana! xxD

    ReplyDelete