Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Holly Elf 12/1/19

Holly Blossom, my 3 yr old female German Shepherd/Husky Mix that I adopted (age 2) last yr wk before Christmas, is meeting Holly Elf (who is named after Holly Blossom). Bought Holly Elf this morn at Target that with purchase of Elf and 2 other Elf items you get a $10 gift card. 

Holly Blossom is wearing a red snowman dog collar scrunchie I sewed for her.

Stay tuned to see what other Elf items I bought and also to see Daisy Elf, that is named for Daisy Rey my Lab/Retriever Mix that is now 12 yrs old.









My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky 
DLART Dec 2019 Linky

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your find at Target - she is a sweet ELF - er doggie. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Holly Blossom is making friends with Holly Elf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, haven't seen you around too much lately. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December LINKY challenge and the DL.ART 7th Annual elf antics challenge. I love Holly's choker
    This is really great!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Holly Elf,
    Just wanted you to know I arrived safely at my house after my sweet vacation!

    Hugs,
    Merry Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet Holly Elf and Holly Blossom! They book look so cute! Looking forward to seeing what else you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like quite the deal! Both Hollys are adorable. Awww, is that a kiss? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hopped over from DLArt to see that lovely dog and elf. Can't wait to see what they are up to over the month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly Blossom is a beauty!! Love her collar, too. And I see
    she's getting her sniff of Holly Elf so they can be friends.

    ReplyDelete