Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Daisy Elf & Holly Elf 12/4/19 - With Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom

Introduced Holly Elf, showed her baking Christmas Cookies and checking out my fireplace mantle Christmas decor.

Today Daisy Rey, my 12 yr old Lab/Retriever Mix, & Holly Blossom, my 3 yr old German Shepherd/Husky Mix are with the Elves: Daisy (named for Daisy Rey my dog) & Holly (named for Holly Blossom my dog).

I got my Christmas items out of of the Tuff Shed (we had this built on our property couple yrs ago & before that use to pay a storage facility to store our holiday items) storage.






My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky 
DLART Dec 2019 Linky

5 comments:

  1. Well, all 4 of them are as cute as can be! Nice to meet the whole family! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family pic. Hope Holly and Daisy enjoy the christmas decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely - all of them! And I sure hope they can provide lots of help decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge
    The 2 Daisys and the two Hollys look wonderful for thier Christmas photo. I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete