Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Layout

Created this using my fav Thanksgiving dessert
recipe, Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake. My
hubby & I like Pumpkin Pie but my daughter does
not. So when I found this recipe with the Chocolate
and it is Cheesecake she requests i make it every
yr for Thanksgiving.

If you are interested in the recipe please email me & I'll
email you back the recipe.

















 


Closeup:



















 



Entering this into the following challenges:

1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog Anything Goes unlim entries 1st entry ends 11/18

Challenge #65 Anything Goes

2. City Crafter Ch Blog Wk#82 - Thanksgiving unlim entries 3rd entry ends 11/14
giving this card to daughter to go with the gift bag I made

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #82 - Thanks*Giving

3. Cooking with Cricut PCW Ch Harvest Time ends 11/14

PCW Challenge-Harvest

4. Cooking with Cricut #59 Fruits, Cornucopia and/or Harvest Time ends 11/15

Challenge #59 - Fruits, Cornucopia, Harvest Time

5. Crafty Ribbons Challenge #6 Anything But A Card unlim entries 6th entry ends 11/23

Challenge 6....

6. Docelera Creations ends 11/25
Create a project with Fall colors/theme or Thanksgiving using Cricut cut or real leaves.

Docerela Creations!

7. Fantabulous Cricut ends 11/20

Harvest Blessings Cricut Crawl

8. Hooked on Craft Challenges Something Punched unlim entries 1st entry ends 11/25

Challenge 12

9. Use it Tuesday Ch#19 Cooking Up Fun recipe, layout, etc. ends 11/18 hoarded supplies used: clear vellum paper, white cardstock,
core'dinations textured
cardstock (I stock up on this when JoAnns has sale 6 for $1.00)

Challenge #19: Cooking Up Fun


Create a Critter Cricut cartridge 2 1/2" pumpkin (used Gypsy to hide the face cuts)

Paper: 8 1/2" x 11" clear vellum paper - recipe printed on 8 1/2" x 11" white cardstock - digi printed on
core'dinations textured paper scraps: brown & orange

free digi used from Cooking with Cricut printed on my printer

used real vine pieces from Cantaloupe plant I have in my backyard
used real Maple leaves from Maple sapling tree growing in my backyard

24 comments:

  1. Yummy, I've been looking for a Pumpkin cheese cake recipe. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! Thanks so much for joining us over at the FCCB Harvest Blessings Blog Hop. Your project is wonderful. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, thanks for joining the FCCB Blog Hop!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, cute layout and another great use for pumpkin. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm yum! I will be over for dessert :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there~
    Thanks for hopping by and leaving me a sweet comment on my blog, I here browsing what you have going on and girlfriend I just love everything I see... You really have some very creative projects... I just love all your creativity.....your blog
    is just so pretty with all these honeybee's. I'm also your newest follower.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! You are so creative and do beautiful projects! Thanks for joining FRCCB.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embellishments you used for this recipe, Melissa! And pumpkin chocolate cheesecake sounds delicious!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun recipe card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project ... so glad you could join us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project and idea to use a recipe on it. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! LOVE it! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh pumpkin chocolate cheesecake!! I would love some of that! This is super cute. Thanks for sharing with FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so neat. Are you making this for a recipe book you made? I LOVE it and the details!! Thanks for linking up with us at Cooking With Cricut!!

    Hugs,
    MIchelle
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your recipe card! The recipe sounds good too!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute recipe card, Melissa! And this cheescake sounds delish! Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everyone. Yes, I'm making a recipe book for my daughter who is a sophomore studying Art Animation in college. She will be home for Thanksgiving holidays in 1 wk.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I see you really likeCrafty Ribbons Challenges because you have a lot of submissions! And none of them are cards so it's OK! Welcome back on Thursday for a new challenge!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a super idea. Thanks for sharing with us in our Anything But a Card challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute project! That cheesecake sounds delicious. Thanks so much for joining our FCCB Harvest Blessings Cricut Crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made the Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake today, Wed 11/23/11. We had some today & it is yummy.

    ReplyDelete