Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's the No Faces Allowed Scrapbook Layouts

Created these whimsy scrapbook layouts.
Used photos from my older sister's wedding.
One layout is of my older sister holding her
wedding bouquet looking down at hr husband's
shoes. Other layout is of my older sister's
husband shoes taped with HE LP. I included a
tag for journaling.












Closeups:




































Entering this into the following challenge:

1. My Memories Blog ends 11/1

It's the *NO FACES ALLOWED* Challenge!


Paper:
6" x 6" sassafras sweetly smitten & ellie's tale
cardstock: maroon (this was my older sister's wedding color) & white

Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares Large

copy of 4" x 6" photo cut with Spellbinders

3 comments:

  1. This turned out beautiful. Great job. Love the details. The "Help" on the shoes is pretty funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who did Help on his shoes? That is so funny. I can see your father having had something to do with that...or your brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I recall correctly the Best Man & one other groomsman along with brother that was a groomsman also put the HELP tape on the shoes without groom knowing.

    ReplyDelete