Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

1993 Football Scrapbook Layout

Created this football scrapbook layout
using photos from 1993 Super Bowl Day.
Went with a Clean And Simple (CAS) layout
using the shadow images of the football and
hemet from Sports Mania Cricut cartridge.
Decided I would use the football as journal
tag so no detail stitches on it. Added a Dolphin
sticker to the helmet image.

When I was younger I was a fan of football as
in a fan of the Miami Dolphins when they
were Super Bowl contenders & winners.

Later I was a fan of #13 Quarterback
Dan Marino who broke a lot of records but
never won a Super Bowl.

Raised my daughter to be a fan of the
Miami Dolphins. In these photos she was
2 yrs old and dressed in Miami Dolphin colors.
LOL at her reaction to the plush Dolphin I was
holding in my right hand. Our dog at the time,
Sasha, had a Miami Dolphin bandana.

















Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Die Cuttin Divas Ch#39 It's Football Season ends 11/7

Challenge #39: It's Football Season


2.
MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #72 - All About Sports ends 11/11


3. The Paper Variety create a humor project ends 11/8
LOL at the expression of my daughter looking at the plush Dolphin

Smile! :)


Sports Mania Cricut cartridge 3" shadows: football & helmet

Paper:
12" x 12" Base orange
4 1/2" x 6 1/2" photo mats core'dinations Tim Holtz Pine Needle Distressed textured cardstock
core'dinations Brownie textured cardstock
white cardstock

4" x 6" photos

7 comments:

  1. Your daughter was soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Melissa! Your daughter is so adorable! I was a huge Dan Marino fan and one of my all-time favorite players was the former kicker, Pete Stoyanovich, who played for my alma-mater IU :) Love this layout :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great LO. The design is cute and the photos are wonderful! Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO!!! What a great treasure for you and your DD!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete