with inspiration from the Cricut Holidays 2011
Entering this into the following challenges:
1. A Muse Studio Challenge Blog ends 12/4
2. Cardz Cricut Cardz Ch#96 "Christmas: Say It with S!" ends 12/6
make a Christmas card using image starts with 'S' - my 'S' is 'Savior'
Cricut Cardz Challenge #96
3. Cindy b Creations ends 12/13
used yellow not gold
Welcome to our #4 Scraptastic Monday Challenge!
This weeks challenge is
Create a Christmas card/project
Must not use the colors Red,Green or Gold on it!!
4. Cooking with Cricut ends 11/29
5. Craft Your Passion Challenges #86 Tis the Season ends 12/4
And our challenge this week is :
Tis the Season....
anything holiday or winter related.
6. Fantabulous Cricut ends 12/4
#88 – Holiday Cards
Create a holiday card
7. Hiding in my Craft Room ends 12/2
8. Little Scrap Pieces Winter - Holiday ends 12/1
Copy Cat Friday Challenge
9. The Kraft Journal ends 12/4
Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge 3" Baby Jesus & layers
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base Kraft cardstock
cardstock: blue, cream (looks white in scan image but is cream), tan & yellow
the Paper Studio Woodgrain
Tim Holtz Snow Flurries
Fiskars scallop edge punch
hand calligraphy of Bible verse Luke 2:11
Sakura pen - pink for cheeks
Sharpie fine point - eyes & mouth