Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, May 28, 2021

Tulip Birthday Mini Slimline Tri-Fold Card - Sizzix PaperSculptingTulip - CTMH JustToSay

 With inspiration from Mary of Cardz TV I made this Tulip Birthday Mini Slimline Tri-Fold Card. You can see Mary's video & card by clicking here.

Have had Sizzix dies like the Paper Sculpting Tulip that are large red dies 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" for several years. I even have the towers that Michaels sold to store them in but not all are in towers.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  green, yellow, lt blue/green, white

  pattern - lt blue/green shapes

die: Sizzix Paper Sculpting Tulip

embossing: The Paper Studio Quatrefoil

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

other: Glossy Accents (used on Tulip)

stamp: CTMH Just To Say Cricut Collection

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

CHNC May Pattern Ch  5/31

Simon Mon Ch Frame It  3/5  5/30 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  6/1

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny yellow color for Tulip

Word Art Wed Wks #493-494  2/5/1stwk  6/8


  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! Your card turned out great, and I love the die and the papers you used! Well done, my friend! Thanks so much for the shout out. Have awonderful weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete