Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Onesie Shaped Baby Girl Card - Hero Arts Onesie CL755

 Made this Shaped card for Baby Girl card. Used Hero Arts (HA) Onesie die & HA stamp for sentiment.

Photographed with some baby toys of mine.


#heroarts 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, white

Hero Arts:

  die: Onesie

  stamp: CL755 sentiment

ink:VersaFine Onyx Black

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

A Blog Named Hero Ch Shape It Up  3/3  5/26 

CHNC May Pattern Ch  5/31

Word Art Wed Wks 491-492 Anything Goes  4/5/1stwk  5/25
 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable onesie! The background pattern is perfect for this!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and oh my you have baby toys of your own! How fabulous is that!!

    Also -- Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for entering the challenge! Meg (A Blog Named Hero DT)

    ReplyDelete