Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 17, 2021

Tacos! Sunburst Card - Hero Arts SunDie - Simon TacoParty

My 2 dogs are going to a Taco Tuesday event at the dog daycare, Camp Bow Wow, and I made this card to give to the staff.

Used a Hero Arts die, Sun, to work as a stencil with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Used Simon Taco Party stamp that I have had for quite awhile and think I only used one other time.  Colored stamp & fussy cut out. I cut some of the area to left for sun background colors to show thru with xacto knife.


#heroarts 

#mymonthlykit 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white

Hero Arts:

  die: Sun (came in Jul 2018 Kit) - used as a stencil

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

pencil colors: Crayola

Simon Says Stamp - stamp - Taco Party

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - barn door, spiced marmalade,

  squeezed lemonade

tool: xacto knife

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Simon Mon Ch Four Legged Friends  1/5  5/23

Simon Wed Ch Stencil It  3/5  5/18

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

Word Art Wed Wks 491-492 Anything Goes  5/5/1stwk  5/25

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Tacos sound yummy! Beautiful card ~ Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete