Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, May 21, 2021

Seashell Fish Birthday Card - Hero Arts SeaYou Fish Seashells Die

With inspiration from Libby of Hero Arts I made the front of this card. Die cut seashells, glued on front of card, colored using blending brushes & HA reactive ink and added shimmer/shine using CTMH shimmer clear pen. Inside I made a peek-a-boo with sentiment & fish.

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts 

#mymonthlykit 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white  pattern - water

CTMH: pen - Shimmer clear

Hero Arts:

  die - Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Doors Mini, Seashells

  ink - Deep Ocean (inside sentiment)

    reactive - Lemon Drop, Thistle, Winter Sky Ombre

  stamp - Sea You (inside - fish & sentiment)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

pen: white jel

pencil colors: Crayola


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

AAA Birthday Game#25 Happy Birthday 5/30 




 

 

 

 

 

Cardz TV Ch 141 Anything Goes  1/3  6/3

CHNC May Pattern Ch  5/31

Cut It Up Ch 226 Nature  1/1  6/2

Simon Wed Ch Use Dies and/or Punches  2/5  5/25

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny colors 



The Male Room Ch150 Water/Beach  5/31 






 

 

 

Word Art Wed Wks 491-492 Anything Goes  3/5/2ndwk  5/25

8 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love the blended colors on the front and the fish is a perfect addition inside the card. Thanks for joining our nature challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and colourful, love the surprise on the inside. might be perfect for the Male Room Challenges (beach/water). Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY for heads up about Male Room Ch. Entered.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Awesome card. Love that it's got a surprise inside. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! What a fun surprise inside, too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Nature challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is awesome, love the undersea colours on the front and the surprise fish inside. Great card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Water/Beach challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful design! Love the colors and the scene.
    Thanks for playing at The Male Room Challange.
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great Summer themed masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room. Sorry for my late commenting.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete