Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

St Pat Day Cups - Karen Burniston Coffee Cup Pop-Up

 Made these cups for the Baristas at Starbucks I frequent. Had posted the tags I made but had not posted these until now.

What I like about the die set is the wrap/hugger piece that has openings in the die to give it the crimped look (like as if you had used a crimper).

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - green, Kraft, white

die: Karen Burniston Coffee Cup Pop-Up

punch:  Martha Stewart Shamrock


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Posting to:

Karen Burniston Pop-Up FB Group 


Entering this in:

Coffee Loving Blog Hop  3/26


     

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cool - this is such a fun die - I see you are enjoying it! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am sure they loved them.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Love the corrugated look to the sleeves, and the embellishment with the cute shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete