Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Easter Bunny Bag - Cutting Scoring Trimming Cricut More

Made this Easter Bunny Bag (approx 4" high, 2" wide & 1" depth): 

1. cutting cardstock (6  1/2" x 8  1/2"), 

2. scoring short side (2", 3", 5" & 6"),

3. scoring long side (1/2", 1  1/2", 5  1/2" &        6  1/2"), 

4. trimming away 4 quadrants in each corner (lay scored   cardstock with short side at top), 

5. crease all scored lines remaining with bone folder,

5. use Cricut to 

    cut ears - ovals (circles made into ovals) 1" x 2", 

    inside ears - ovals (circles made into ovals) 1" x 1  3/4" & 

    arms - ovals (circles made into ovals) 1" x 2"

    nose - heart 1/2" wide

6. use black marker to draw - eyes & whiskers

7. assemble 

    by using adhesive on flaps

    attach inside ears on ears and attach to bunny

    attach arms after inking with pink for dimension/paws

8. optional

    embellish by adding bow/twine, flowers, etc.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - pink, white

Cricut: shapes - oval (circles made into ovals), heart

marker:  black Sharpie

other: flowers, twine

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - spun sugar

tool: bow maker, score board, bone folder

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

Simon Mon Ch Whatever the Weather  2/5  3/28

  Spring/Easter weather

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Spring/Easter Mood Board  2/5  3/30







 

 

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch#21 Bring On Spring  4/8

  Spring - Easter

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute bunny bag! This is just adorable!
    No Cricut, but I might be able to improvise something similar with dies or punches! Wish I was getting together with a few of my stamping pals... I'd make them each one with a little treat tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete