Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, March 29, 2021

Dbl Gatefold Easter Basket Card - from our 2 Dogs to my Hubby - SVG Lori Whitlock - Newtons Nook stamps/dies

Used a Lori Whitlock SVG, Double Gatefold Easter Basket Card, to make this card from our 2 Dogs to my Hubby. Embossed the basket panels on front with a basket weave embossing folder. Inside I used Newton's Nook stamps/dies.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft, browns, yellow, blue, purple, green,

  pinks, white

Crayola: pencil colors

Cricut: SVG - Lori Whitlock 

  Double Gatefold Easter Basket Card

  machine - Cricut Explore Air

embossing: Life Style Crafts GooseBumpz Chain 

  Basket Weave emb folder

Newton's Nook: stamp - Spring Roundabout - sentiment

Newton's Nook/Simon Says Stamp: stamp/die - Hello Beautiful



The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch#145 Friendship  1/3  4/9

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Easter/Spring  2/5  4/4


Simon Wed Ch Spring/Easter Mood Board  4/5  3/30







 

 

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch#21 Bring On Spring  4/8

  Spring - Easter

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. 2 sweet doggies - nice embossing on the basket - fill it will Dove chocolate and you are all set - hehe-- sweet project for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gave hubby Dove Dark Choc Eggs, M&M peanut, Almond Joy & Lindt Dark Choc Bunny.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. These puppies are so cute and make for a fun Easter card. Thanks for sharing at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! What a great idea for an Easter card from the pups! I love how they are holding the banner. Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those puppers are too cute! Don't let then into the chocolate!! Thanks for making friends with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete