Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, March 5, 2021

#4 Art Journal Page Aloha Hibiscus - Hero Arts AlohaCoverPlate HibiscusFancyDie

Made the notebook some time ago and now making art journal pages inside the notebook.

Enjoyed trips to Hawaii: Maui with hubby & daughter & Oahu with hubby. In Maui we rented a car & drove the road to Hana and took a helicopter ride over Molakai & back. In Oahu we were there for hubby's niece that was getting married (was first beach wedding attended) and took a bus tour and got to tour a pineapple plantation. Both islands had wonderful looking Hibiscus of many colors.

Anyone else visited Hawaii?

Used Hero Arts Aloha Plate & Hibiscus Fancy Dies. Used some inks, watercoloring & stickles.
 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Supplies


cardstock/paper:  white  pattern - yellow/white

calligraphy: handwrote dates

Hero Arts: Kit - cardstock/paper - blue, red, green

  die - Aloha Cover Plate , Hibiscus Fancy

markers: Copic

other: water paint brush, water 

Tim Holtz: Distress Inks  stickles - yellow


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

A Blog Named Hero Ch Floral  1/5 totcomb5ch  3/26

CHNC Mar Pattern Ch  3/31    

Dies R Us Ch AnythingGoes   1/3  3/13

  usediebrand DRU sells - Hero Arts

Simon Mon Ch Art Journal Page  4/5  3/7 

Simon Wed Ch Beautiful Blossoms  2/5  3/9 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Never been to Hawaii - lovely JP with the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hawaii! Its one of my favorite holiday destinations. Wonderful layout on your art journal!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Hawaii but yes would love to travel to all the nearby islands too.. I think I'm gonna ask you for some itinerary before I go. Your layour is perfect for the memories.. Thank you for playing along at A Blog Named Hero Challenge. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great journal page - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete