Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, October 23, 2020

#2 Slimline Christmas Tag

 Please click here for Tip Thursday 10/22 DieCut then Stamp & Inking Edges. Thank you to all of you that visited the 10/15 post on my older sister and offered condolences. Please visit during the mth of Sept & Oct for new Tip Thursdays.

Rcvd my Simon order of the Slimline Christmas die and made this Tag.






 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: green, red, white, pattern - Christmas plaid

Simon: die - Slimline Christmas

twine: green/white, red/white

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in: 

Cardz TV Ch 126  1/3  11/5

CHNC Christmas Ch 512  10/23 

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

Simon Mon Ch Not a Card  4/5  10/25

Simon Wed Ch Layer It Up  3/5  10/27

No comments:

Post a Comment