to a Tip on Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an
independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some
tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.
Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful.
For this Tip on Thursday I am sharing a tip about die cutting, then stamping image and inking edges. Times when your image has more white space than you want to be seen you can ink it up.
1. First use washi tape to secure the die on cardstock.
2. Use a MISTI or block to set up for stamping placing the negative down.
3. Place the stamp inside the edges of where the die was cut out.
4. Ink up the stamp. I forgot to photo after ink on stamp.
5. Place the die cut image back inside the negative.
6. Stamp the image. You can see on right side where there is some white on edge that you do not want to see.
7. Remove stamped image from MISTI or block. You can see the white right edge.
8. Using a dauber apply ink to the right edge.
9. With inking the edges look better.
The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or
you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a
free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of
$30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice
as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order.
Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by
clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.
My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com