Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2020

10/29 Tip Thursday - Scoring

Please check out 2020 Halloween pumpkin carving, Child Yoda, by clicking here

Welcome to a Tip Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.

Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful.

For this Tip on Thursday I am sharing a tip about using a scoring board & scoring tool.


1. Cut 2 mitten patterns same size (1 to be a duplicate of white cardstock and be the base, 2nd to be the top layer). You can use a Cricut image, Close To My Heart Artiste  Mitten, like I did. Set aside the 1 duplicate base for later.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Use a score board & score tool to score the cuff of mitten.  Line the cuff up, using washi tape to hold in place and score at each 1/8" interval.









 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Use adhesive to place the piece(s) on the base. You can use either side of the scored cuff depending on your preference; just make sure you have the correct side of the mitten when attaching to the base.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment