Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

You're Snow Much Fun Winter/Christmas Card

  Please click here for Tip Thursday 9/17 Framing. Please visit during the mth of Sept for new Tip Thursdays.
 

 Made this Winter/Christmas Card with a snowboarding scene. I've been practicing my coloring with Copics. I cut the sentiment so I could arrange on 2 banners. Used a sketch which you can see below.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

 
cardstock/paper: red, yellow, whitw, 

  pattern - the Paper Studio Jolly brights

die: CTMH - fancy borders (snow slopes),

  Title Banners (sentiment banners)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

markers: Copic

pen: CTMH Shimmer clear (on goggles area)

stamp/die: Newton's Nook Moose Mountain



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

CHNC Christmas Ch508  9/25 

CHNC Sept Pattern Ch  9/30

Newton's Nook Ch#132 Sketch  1/3  9/25  


 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun background sky patterned paper. I also think it's brilliant that you cut the sentiment into the two banners! Thank you for joining us at Inky Paws this week. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute design.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful winter card! The pattern papers work wonderfully for your background! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great winter card! Love that stamp set! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete