Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I used, comment below & share a photo of what you made using the Tip.
For this Tip on Thursday I want to share with you how to incorporate framing in your creation.
Supplies & Tools you will need are:
1. Die to use for framing - I used Stitched Hexagons
(I call them Honeycombs)
2. Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Base I chose white
2 other pieces for layers
5 1/4" x 4" topmost & middle
(I chose from Buzz & Bumble)
white 5 1/4" x 4" for sturdiness of topmost
3. foam adhesive
4. optional washi tape - I prefer to use so to keep die in place
when die cutting
5. optional: Distress Ink & dauber - I used Tim Holtz walnut stain
7. Die cutting plates qty 2
5 1/4" x 4" topmost layer (this is for sturdiness)
2. Using washi tape adhere die to front center of topmost
3. Cut die
4. Using Distress Ink ink edges of cut out area of topmost layer
5. Attach 5 1/4" x 4" middle layer onto base
6. Use foam adhesive on back of topmost layer (white side)
7. Attach topmost that has opening to show middle layer
and you have framed the middle layer.
The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct & new Core catalog items are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.
My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
I'm entering in:
Simon Mon Ch Frame It 4/5 9/20
Simon Wed Ch No Stamps Allowed 2/5 9/22