Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Steampunk Halloween Cat/Witch Hat hocus pocus Card

Please click here for Tip Thursday 9/24 Dies Multipurposing. Please visit during the mth of Sept for new Tip Thursdays.

 

Created this Card with a Steampunk Halloween theme. Started with a brown base. Embossed Kraft with spider web. Used Distress Ink, ink spray & Distress Crackle Paint. Allowed time to dry. Stamped sentiment. Cut sentiment out using a banner die. Distressed sentiment tag with ink. Sanded cardstock for Cat & cut Cat die. Stamped witch hat twice; once on gray & once on purple. Paper pieced the purple for witch hat band/buckle. Added pattern paper to inside of card.












Supplies

cardstock/paper: brown, gray, Kraft, 

  pattern - Halloween

die: CTMH Title Banners (sentiment tag)

ink spray: dylusions Pure Sunshine

Tim Holtz: 

  cardstock - black

  embossing/stamp/die - Hocus Pocus - spider emb folder,

  stamp 'hocus pocus', stamp/die Witch Hat,

  Distress Crackle Paint - picket fence

  Distress Ink - black soot, wilted violet

  tool - sander



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:  

CHNC Sept Pattern Ch  9/30

Hero Arts Ch#15 Fall & Halloween  10/22 

Simon Mon Ch Steampunk  3/5  9/27

Simon Wed Ch Animal Antics  4/5  9/29

2 comments:

  1. Great card Melissa. I love the effect with the crackle paint and all the different layers. Great for Halloween! You have won my Spellbinders blog hop giveaway. I tried emailing you via your profile but sorry, it didn't work. Please could you email me at michshort@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I emailed & my account has been updated with win. Looking at what to select.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete