Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 14, 2020

Halloween Skull Treat Holder

Please click here for Tip Thursday 9/10 Color Tags & Dry Embossing. Please visit during Sept for new Tip Thursdays.
 
Bought this digital cartridge, Creepy Critters, this weekend from Cricut.com. Had to wait till today to phone Cricut as to why it was not showing up in my Design Space account when after all it is digital. Phoned Cricut and the person at Cricut was able to get it loaded in my account and she said they have had difficulties with other digital cartridges. The person was nice enough to wait while I logged into Design Space and make sure that it was actually there.

Some of you know I'm a Captain Jack Sparrow fan. You can see the many Captain Jack Sparrow items on my blog right sidebar. Will be making more of these Skull Treat holders for trick or treaters to receive by taking one from a bowl in a contactless manner on Halloween.

















 



Supplies
cardstock/paper: black, red, pattern - white with gray dots 
Cricut cartridge: Creepy Critters  Skull Treat holder 
  black treat holder  7" x 2 1/8", white skull 3" x 2 1/8", 
  red flag 5 1/5" x 7/8"
other: candy lollipop



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Bitten By the Bug 2 Ch 3D  9/27

CHNC Sept Pattern Ch  9/30

Simon Wed Ch Humor/Fun Card  5/5  9/15

7 comments:

  1. These treat holders are just adorable! The paper and colors are perfect. The kiddos will enjoy getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to put treats in. The kids will love them. Thanks for joining the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute..errr, I mean scary. I love those tootsie pop holders - so cute and so fun! Thanks for joining the 3D challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, this is such a great idea! I am glad you worked it out with Cricut. I have had similar issues and they always resolve it. Thank you for playing along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool project! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little project. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete