Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Tip Thursday 9/3/20 - Stamp Large Image, Clean Stamp

Welcome to a Tip on Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.

Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I used, comment below & share a photo of what you made using the Tip.

For this Tip on Thursday I want to share with you how I stamp a large image & how I clean my stamp.

Supplies & Tools you will need are:

1. cardstock
2. ink - I chose VersaFine Onyx Black

3. stamp - I chose Let's Paw-ty #D1952






4. stamp tool (whatever you use to stamp with, I'll show you below what I use)

5. stamp cleaner (what you use for cleaning your stamp, I will show you below what I use)


Steps 

1. Stamp on cardstock. I use the MISTI (had it for awhile & I think the MISTI letters stand for the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented stamping tool). If image does not stamp completely on first try you can ink up the stamp again and continue to stamp in same position. To stamp this large image I stamp the top half and then the bottom half and repeat till there is an image I'm satisfied with. Repeated stamping top & bottom 2 times each.




























2. I always stamp off after stamping. Stamp off means to use a scrap piece of paper and stamp one more time to remove excess ink from stamp.












3. To clean stamp, wet what is called a stamp shammy. It will be dry before wetting. Squeeze out the excess water. Then wipe the stamp with the shammy. Clean the shammy with water. Some inks will remain on shammy but that does not harm it and does not harm the stamp you are cleaning.

























 

4. After rinsing the shammy allow the shammy to dry.



















The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct & new Core catalog items are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Hero Arts Ch14 Critters  9/24


1 comment:

  1. Nice tip - I am going to hop over and check out the Hero Arts challenge - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete