Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Tip Thursday - 9/24 Dies Multipurposing

Welcome to a Tip on Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.

Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I used, comment below & share a photo of what you made using the Tip.

For this Tip on Thursday I want to share with you how to multipurpose your dies; thus getting more use out of them.


Supplies & Tools you will need are:

1. Dies - Title Banners Z4151 (this is still available),

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  fancy borders Z3682 (in new Core Catalog

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. cardstock (you can use scraps) 

3. die machine, base plate, 2 die cutting plates - 

  I use a Sizzix BIGkick

4. washi tape - optional (to hold dies on cardstock)

5. scissors - to trim banners & curved fancy borders 

Multipurposing - Get More Use out of the Dies

1. You can use the title banners without having to use scissors to cut the fish tail end. Use scissors to trim the banner.

2. You can use the fancy borders to make mountains/snow slopes. Use scissors to trim the piece to length you want.

Please click here to see the creation using the 2 dies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment