Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Bee Card TH/Darcies BeeYourself

I am fond of Bees. Part of my nickname is "HoneyBee" which is Greek for my first name, Melissa.




cardstock/paper: vellum, brown
   the Paper Studio Polka Newsprint Yellow
Crayola: markers 
machine: Sizzix BIGkick
recycled: cardboard (on back of bee for sturdiness) 
Spellbinder: Classic Hexagons (sentiment tag)
stamp: Darcie's Say is Sweet (sentiment)
Tim Holtz: cardstock - wild honey   crackle paste
   die - Mixed Media   
   die/embossing folder - Layered Bee
   Distress Ink - black soot, walnut stain, wild honey
   embossing folder - Honeycomb
   other - several things used to create Bee that I 
      did not make list of
   tool - stapler

My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC May Patterned Paper   5/31 

Simon Mon Ch We're All A-Buzz  2/5  5/24 

Simon Wed Ch Recycle   1/5   5/27

3 comments:

  1. From one bee to another ☺ - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I like bees too. Our lawn looks funny because I cut around the daisies and dandelions, to keep them for the bees. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete