Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Bday Tea Latte Card

Had fun with some Lil' inker designs stamps that I've had for awhile and first time using. I like the Close To My Heart CTMH Toffee ink. Made this card for my older sister, Karen.

front:




inside:






















ink: black, Close To My Heart CTMH Toffee
machine: Sizzix BIGkick, Xyron
recycle: wood stir stick (inside)
Spellbinder: banner die
stamp:  Darcie's BEEutiful - Bee (inside)
stamp/die: Lil' inker designs,
   My Favorite Things Just the Ticket (inside)
Tim Holtz: die - Alphanumeric  KAREN (inside)

My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Cardz TV Ch #115  3/3  6/5

CHNC May Patterned Paper   5/31

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop   5/29














MFT Wed Sketch Ch 490  ends 5/26 noon ET 














MFT Color Ch 141   ends 5/27 noon ET







MFT May Birthday Ch  6/17 noon EDT 

Simon Mon Ch We're All A-Buzz  4/5  5/24 

Simon Wed Ch Recycle   3/5   5/27

9 comments:

  1. Lovely design! Great use of the colours and sketch - I used them for my card today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coffee card and really like the paper you used. Your sister is going to love it!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I inked up mine for the first time today as well. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Great paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully designed and a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest bee ever - Karen will enjoy this special card--- nice layout here!

    ReplyDelete