Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Bee Card Just Beecause

I am fond of Bees. Part of my nickname is "HoneyBee" which is Greek for my first name, Melissa.


























cardstock: black, white, yellow
Close to My Heart CTMH:
   cardstock - Buzz & Bumble (pattern)
   die - Basic Circles, Scalloped Circle
   ink: black
   shimmer pen - clear (on wings)
   stamp - Just to Say Cricut Collection
      stamped multiple times to achieve the Just Beecause
   stamp/die - Country Bee
Crayola: markers
 machine: Sizzix BIGkick


My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC May Patterned Paper  ends 5/31 

Simon Mon Ch We're All A-Buzz  1/5  5/24

Simon Wed Ch Animal Fun  2/5  ends 5/19 


2 comments:

  1. Great card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete