Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

#2 Pirate Treasure Bday Card

I found my Spellbinder dies. I knew that the Spellbinder dies I use most often were in an Artbin container with magnetic inserts. I recalled putting the Artbin container into a Rubbermaid container when I was picking up cleaning/organizing. So, I made the card using a Spellbinder circle die and added orange ink to give the card a different look. You can see first card by clicking here.

Used a Spellbinder circle die. Top left is a full circle and bottom left is a partial circle with part of the circle bottom missing. Used orange ink on near circle areas for highlight. One blue cardstock shows thru the top circle & other blue shows thru the bottom circle. Stamped & die cut the Pirate Ship twice; once on brown wood pattern cardstock for ship bottom and other on white cardstock for ship's sails. Colored on white. Fussy cut the white to put on the brown wood pattern. Stamped, colored & die cut the treasure chest. Popped the ship & treasure chest up using foam adhesive. Stamped and cut the sentiments out with paper trimmer & scissors. Popped up the sentiments with twice the foam adhesive.





adhesive: ATG, foam
cardstock: 2 blues, orange, white
   pattern - brown wood
Crayola: pencil colors
ink: Black, Memento Tangelo (orange)
punch: Fiskars 1 1/2" circle
stamp/die: My Favorite Things Party Like a Pirate



My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC May Patterned Paper

DRU Ch 144 Seas the Day  #2

MFT Birthday/Circle Challenge 

MFT Color Challenge 140
 






Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous nautical card...ahoy mate!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete