Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Bday Card Coffee Theme

I like flavored coffee, I'm mostly a tea drinker, and made this birthday card with a Starbucks gift card for my daughter.  She got me the Starbucks mug for my birthday when she was in Seattle on business last yr.

front:



inside:

























alphabet dies: Sizzix Fun Serif Uppercase - H B
ink: black, Close To My Heart CTMH Charcoal
machine: Sizzix BIGkick 
other: Starbucks gift card
recycle: Starbucks cardboard mug hugger
Spellbinder: banner die
stamp:  Darcie's BEEutiful - sentiment, Bee (inside)
stamp/die: CTMH Perk Up,
   My Favorite Things Just the Ticket (inside)
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - tea dye

My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Cardz TV Ch #115  2/3  6/5

CHNC May Patterned Paper   5/31

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop   5/29














MFT Wed Sketch Ch 490  ends 5/26 noon ET 














MFT Color Ch 141   ends 5/27 noon ET







MFT May Birthday Ch  6/17 noon EDT 

Simon Mon Ch We're All A-Buzz  3/5  5/24 

Simon Wed Ch Recycle   2/5   5/27

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card and fun background and to go mug.. woo hoo Seattle (I am in SW Washington) Happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Coffee Card - and the Starbuck Gift card too! Nice drink holder from your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design for the gift card. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fun! Love your gift card holder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love your cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous caffeinated creation! 💕

    ReplyDelete