Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Witches Tea Mug Box Card - My Scrap Chick Tracy Rushton

Enjoyed making this Halloween box card that can be used as a decoration.















Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - avocado, black, charcoal, espresso,

  lined, nectarine, white

  ink - black

  stamp - Jack-O-Lantern faces - sentiment

SVG: Witches Tea Mug Box Card  My Scrap Chick

  designed by Tracy Rushton 

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - black soot, walnut stain

  stickles - lime green

twine: Mandarin


The Close To My Heart CTMH Oct - Dec 2022 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk699 Ch Colours of Autumn  2/3  10/27

  used Orange & Green and 

    neutrals Black, Brown, Grays, White

Simon Mon Ch Home Decor   1/5  10/30

Simon Wed Ch Spooky  3/5  10/25

 

No comments:

Post a Comment