Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Halloween Dog Treats Holder - Newtons Nook HalloweenWoofs - WeR PillowBoxPunchBoard

Our neighborhood has a Treat Map online and individuals can mention: if they are decorating for Halloween, if they are handing our treats for children and/or if they are handing out dog treats. Since I have 2 dogs I'll be handing out dog treats as well as treats for children. Bought Milk Bone Halloween treats.



 





 








Supplies

Newtons Nook: cardstock - Halloween Woofs

other: Milk Bone Halloween dog treats

tool: WeR pillow box punch board

twine: orange/white 

  (Newton's Nook ties the items you buy from them using 

    twine so since this last order had orange/white twine it

    is perfect for Halloween)

tool: WeR pillow box punch board


The Close To My Heart CTMH Oct - Dec 2022 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Halloween  2/5  10/23



Newtons Nook Ch184 Halloween  4/4  10/21



3 comments:

  1. This just made me smile! I can just imagine little puppies in their Halloween costumes showing up at your doorstep for these fun treats! Your treat box is so cute! (My cats are a bit miffed that you are not handing out kitty treats! LOL) Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew?!!? Halloween dog treats! So fun. Thanks for getting your spook on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love the idea of handing out treats for dogs as well! You created the perfect treat box! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete