Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Halloween Spooky Ghost Interactive Card - CTMH FaBooLous PullTab HalloweenBuddiesIsaac GotCandy

Tried out the CTMH Pull Tab die yesterday after watching a video on how to use it. The important part to me was figuring out the placement of images (what was to pop up as well as what was around it) and foam tape (on back of cardstock layer) that keeps the pull tab from moving side to side..

Enjoyed making this Spooky Ghost Halloween interactive card. Used a couple different CTMH Halloween items. 

I have an extra of the CTMH Pull Tab die and if you place an order (minimum $20) on my CTMH site (click on right sidebar) by Nov. 20, I'll draw a name from all that places an order >= $20 order and I'll mail you the CTMH Pull Tab die.















Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - avocado, black, sundance, white,

  Got Candy (including zip strip)

  die - pull tab

  stamp/die - fa-boo-lous (ghost)

    Halloween Buddies Isaac (haunted house)


The Close To My Heart CTMH Oct - Dec 2022 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Halloween  3/5  10/23

Simon Wed Ch Spooky  1/5  10/25




No comments:

Post a Comment