Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2021

What's Happening Thurs 4/22 - Bday Pinata Card - Lawn Fawn YearSeven

Welcome to What's Happening Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share what's happening on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful. If you know of any corrections that need to be made please let me know.


 What's Happening Thurs 4/22:

 

1. Creating a scene, using props in picture & action pictures


I wanted to show how you can create a scene, use props in picture & take action pictures.

Using Lawn Fawn Year Seven stamp/die with a pinata and candy I stamped, colored & die cut. I cut multiple of the pinata and candy for dimension. Layered the pinata and placed some of the candy at bottom open edge of pinata.

Had a pinata head from one of daughter's birthday parties and this makes for a prop in picture.

If your camera has action mode you can take action photos.



 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 










 

 

 

 

 

Supplies  

  cardstock/paper: red, white, pattern - party streamers

  ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

  marker: Copic, Spectrum Noir

  other: string

  stamp/die: Lawn Fawn Year Seven
 

 

2. Close To my Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog available and 

    Stamptacular sale starts April 1. Save up to 50% on stamps

    and stamps/dies. Click here to shop the Stamptacular sale.





 

 

 

 

 

3. Bitten By The Bug 2

    Fairy Tales Challenge ends 4/25

   Click here to enter.

   I'll be hosting next challenge that starts 4/26 and

     I'm giving away a prize to be announced soon.

   


 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch 99 Create A Scene  2/4 5/2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Bright, Cheerful Colors  1/5  4/25

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch22 Birthday Cards  5/6

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, So cute! Thank you for sharing with us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete