Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, April 26, 2021

Star Wars MayTheFourthBeWithYou - BBTB2 - Cricut StarWars MandalorianTheChild

This is my Star Wars May The Fourth Be With You theme creation as a Host Design Team member for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Star Wars or Stars. You can click here to enter.

I'll be giving away a prize to be announced soon to winner of this challenge.

I'm a fan of the Disney Star Wars The Mandalorian; especially Child Yoda which is named Grogu.

Created a book that is going to have several pages. Front of book is The Mandalorian with image from Cricut, Star Wars Mandalorian The Child. Added a Child Yoda puffy sticker my daughter gave me a set of.

Photographed with my Child Yoda from that I got online last year from Build-A-Bear store. Also photographed with a photo of the Mandalorian that my daughter sketched for me.


 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  black, white (front 9.75" x 6.25",

    scored on long side at 4.25" & flip and score at 4.25" 

  pattern - orange design, gold design

Cricut: Star Wars Mandalorian The Child

   machine - Cricut Explore Air

other: puffy sticker of Child Yoda

tool: WeR envelope maker corner rounder


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

 CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30

4 comments:

  1. What a fun project. That book will be perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking a fun challenge. This book is such a cute idea. I can imagine all the fun things that can be added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. I watched all the movies but haven't had a chance to watch the Mandalorian series. I hear good things though. This was a fun theme! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. great theme and project! Now I have a reason to poke my head in Build a bear...oh no! thanks

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete