Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, April 23, 2021

Mother's Day Card - Fold with a Geometric Artsy Look - Hero Arts GeometricSunCoverPlate ReactiveInks

Was inspired after watching Daniel West of Hero Arts live last night to create this Mother's Day Card. Used Hero Arts Reactive Inks with blending brushes & HA Geometric Sun Cover Plate die. Instead of using the die first like Daniel I used the blending brushes with the reactive inks first. After spritzing the Reactive Inks and allowing dry time I used the HA Geometric Sun Cover Plate die. Used Mother's Day woodblock stamp instead of Father's Day stamp like Daniel used. Had an idea for a fold card and this is what I created.


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts

#mymonthlyhero

 

Supplies  

  cardstock/paper: white, pattern -  Floral/Geometric BlueWhite

  die: Simon Nested Banners

  ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

  Hero Arts:  die - Geometric Sun Cover Plate

                    ink - Reactive - Lemon Drop, Thistle, 

                                             Winter Sky Ombre 

                    stamp:  woodblock Happy Mother's Day

                    tool - blending brushes

  tool: Mini Mister (to spritz water on reactive inks)

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30

Cardz TV Ch #139 Anything Goes  1/3  5/6 

Creative Creases Ch Anything Goes with a Fun Fold  

  totcombch9  3/4  4/29 

Simon Mon Ch Bright, Cheerful Colors  2/5  4/25


 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Mother's Day card, Melissa! Your card is full of wonderful details that will be cherished. Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases Challenge and look forward to seeing your next fun fold creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background on this card Melissa! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete